Idaho Unit 19A hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has Idaho unit 19A hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 19A maps include:
- Idaho public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 19A (GMU 19A) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for you upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 19A are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined with a USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 19A Idaho topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from Idaho Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the Idaho Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
– Unit 19A Topo/Map Idaho – Game Management Unit (GMU-19A).
Game Management Unit (GMU)
US Forest Service Maps:
Unit 19A McCall: Those portions of Idaho and Valley counties within the drainage of the south side of the Salmon River from the French Creek-Burgdorf-Summit Creek Road upstream to the South Fork of the Salmon River, the drainage of the west side of the South Fork of the Salmon River from its mouth upstream to and including the Bear Creek watershed, and the drainage of the Secesh River upstream from the mouth of Paradise Creek (including the Paradise Creek watershed), except those portions of the French Creek, Lake Creek and Summit Creek drainages west of the French Creek-Burgdorf- Summit Creek Road.