Idaho Unit 17 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has Idaho unit 17 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 17 maps include:
- Idaho public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 17 (GMU 17) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 17 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined with a USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 17 Idaho topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from Idaho Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the Idaho Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
– Unit 17 Topo/Map Idaho – Game Management Unit (GMU-17).
Game Management Unit (GMU)
US Forest Service Maps:
Unit 17 Selway: That portion of Idaho County within the following boundary: beginning at the Fog Mountain Road (Forest Service Road 319) on the Selway River, then north along Fog Mountain Road to Big Fog Saddle, then north along Forest Service Trail 343 to Big Fog Mountain, then north along the watershed divide between Gedney and Three Links Creeks to the watershed divide between the Lochsa and Selway Rivers, then northeast along the divide over McConnell Mountain and Diablo Mountain to the Idaho-Montana State line, then south along the state line to the watershed divide between the Selway and Salmon Rivers, then west along the divide over Square Top, Waugh Mountain, Salmon Mountain, Burnt Knob and Three Prong Mountain to the Green Mountain-Elk Mountain Road, then north along Green Mountain-Elk Mountain Road to Elk Mountain, then along the watershed divide between the Selway River and Meadow Creek over Elk Mountain and Bilk Mountain to the head of Mink Creek, then down the divide between Mink Creek and the drainages of Otter, Jims, Wolf and Coyote Creeks over Highline Ridge and Wolf Point to the confluence of Three Links Creek with the Selway River, then down the Selway River to the Fog Mountain Road, the point of beginning.