Idaho Unit 14 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has Idaho unit 14 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 14 maps include:
- Idaho public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 14 (GMU 14) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 14 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined with a USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 14 Idaho topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from Idaho Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the Idaho Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
– Unit 14 Topo/Map Idaho – Game Management Unit (GMU-14).
Game Management Unit (GMU)
US Forest Service Maps:
Unit 14 Elk City: That portion of Idaho County within the following boundary: beginning at Riggins on the Salmon River, then upstream to Wind River, then up Wind River to Anchor Creek, then up Anchor Creek to Anchor Meadows, then northeast along the old wagon road (Forest Service Trail 313) to the divide between the Salmon River and South Fork Clearwater River, then west on the divide to Square Mountain, then west on the Square Mountain-Gospel Hill Road (Forest Service Road 444) to the Grangeville-Salmon River Road (Forest Service Road 221), then north on Grangeville-Salmon River Road to State Highway 13 at Grangeville, then west on Highway 13 to the United States 95, then northwest on the United States 95 to Cottonwood, then south on the Graves Creek Road to the Salmon River, then upstream to Riggins, the point of beginning. Nez Perce National Historical Park – closed.