Arizona Unit 6 A hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has Arizona unit 6 A hunting area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 6 A maps include:
- Arizona public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 6 A (GMU 6 A) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 6 A are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined withe USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 6 A Arizona topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from the Arizona Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the Arizona Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
Arizona Big Game
Unit 6 A Beginning at the junction of United States Highway 89A and Forest Road 237; southwesterly on United States Highway 89A to the Verde River; southeasterly along the Verde River to Childs; easterly on the Childs-Strawberry Road to the Tonto-Coconino National Forest boundary; easterly along this boundary to Arizona Highway 87; northeasterly on Arizona Highway 87 to Lake Mary-Clint’s Well Road (Forest Highway3); northwesterly on Forest Highway3 to Forest Road 132; southwesterly on Forest Road 132 to Forest Road 296; southwesterly on Forest Road 296 to Forest Road 296A; southwesterly on Forest Road 296A to Forest Road 132; northwesterly on Forest Road 132 to Forest Road 235; westerly on Forest Road 235 to Forest Road 235A; westerly on Forest Road 235A to Forest Road 235; southerly on Forest Road 235 to Forest Road 235K; northwesterly on Forest Road 235K to Forest Road 700; northerly on Forest Road 700 to Mountainaire Road; west on Mountainaire Road to Forest Road 237; westerly on Forest Road 237 to United States Highway 89A except those portions that are sovereign tribal lands of the Yavapai-Apache Nation.