Arizona Unit 5 A hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has Arizona unit 5 A hunting area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 5 A maps include:
- Arizona public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 5 A (GMU 5 A) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 5 A are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined withe USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 5 A Arizona topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from the Arizona Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the Arizona Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
Arizona Big Game
Unit 5 A Beginning at the junction of the Sitgreaves National Forest boundary with the Coconino National Forest boundary at the Mogollon Rim; northerly along this boundary (Leonard Canyon) to East Clear Creek; northeasterly along East Clear Creek to Arizona Highway 99; north on Arizona Highway 99 to Arizona Highway 87; north on Arizona Highway 87 to Business Interstate-40 (3rd Street); west on Business Interstate-40 (3rd Street) to Hipkoe Drive; north on Hipkoe Drive to Interstate-40; west on Interstate-40 to the Meteor Crater Road (Exit 233); southerly on the Meteor Crater-Chavez Pass-Jack’s Canyon Road (Forest Road 69) to Arizona Highway 87; southwesterly along Arizona Highway 87 to the Coconino-Tonto National Forest boundary; easterly along the Coconino-Tonto National Forest boundary (Mogollon Rim) to the Sitgreaves National Forest boundary with the Coconino National Forest.