Arizona Unit 43 B hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has Arizona unit 43 B hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 43 B maps include:
- Arizona public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 43 B (GMU 43 B) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 43 B are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined withe USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 43 B Arizona topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from the Arizona Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the Arizona Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
Arizona Big Game
Unit 43 B Beginning at the south end of Cibola Lake; southerly along the Arizona-California state line to Interstate-8; southeasterly on Interstate-8 to the United States Highway 95; easterly and northerly on United States Highway 95 to the Castle Dome road; northeast on the Castle Dome Road to the Kofa National Wildlife Refuge boundary; north along the refuge boundary to the Stone Cabin-King Valley Road; west along the Stone Cabin-King Valley Road to United States Highway 95; north on United States Highway 95 to the Cibola Lake Road; west and south on the Cibola Lake Road to the south end of Cibola Lake; except those portions that are sovereign tribal lands of the Quechan Tribe.