Arizona Unit 42 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has Arizona unit 42 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 42 maps include:
- Arizona public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 42 (GMU 42) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 42 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined withe USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 42 Arizona topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from the Arizona Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the Arizona Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
Arizona Big Game
Unit 42 Beginning at the junction of the Beardsley Canal and the United States Highway 93 (the United States 89, United States 60); northwesterly on United States Highway 93 to Arizona Highway 71; southwesterly on Arizona Highway 71 to United States Highway 60; westerly on United States Highway 60 to Aguila; south on the Eagle Eye Road to the Salome-Hassayampa Road; southeasterly on the Salome-Hassayampa Road to Interstate-10 (Exit 81); easterly on Interstate-10 to Jackrabbit Trail (Exit 121); north along Jackrabbit Trail to the Indian School road; east along Indian School Road to the Beardsley Canal; northeasterly along the Beardsley Canal to United States Highway 93.