Arizona Unit 39 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has Arizona unit 39 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 39 maps include:
- Arizona public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 39 (GMU 39) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 39 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined withe USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 39 Arizona topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from the Arizona Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the Arizona Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
Arizona Big Game
Unit 39 Beginning at Arizona Highway 85 and the Gila River; east along the Gila River to the western boundary of the Gila River Indian Reservation; southeasterly along the reservation boundary to Arizona Highway 347 (Maricopa Road); south on Arizona Highway 347 (Maricopa Road) to Arizona Highway 84; east on Arizona Highway 84 to Stanfield; south on the Stanfield-Cocklebur Road to Interstate-8; westerly on Interstate-8 to Exit 87; northerly on the Agua Caliente Road to the Hyder Road; northeasterly on Hyder Road to 555th Avenue; north on 555th Avenue to Lahman Road; east on Lahman Road, which becomes Agua Caliente Road; northeasterly on Agua Caliente Road to Old Highway 80; northeasterly on Old Highway 80 to Arizona Highway 85; southerly on Arizona Highway 85 to the Gila River; except those portions that are sovereign tribal lands of the Tohono O’odham Nation and the Ak-Chin Indian Community.