Arizona Unit 30 A hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has Arizona unit 30 A hunting area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 30 A maps include:
- Arizona public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 30 A (GMU 30 A) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 30 A are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined withe USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 30 A Arizona topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from the Arizona Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the Arizona Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
Arizona Big Game
Unit 30 A Beginning at the junction of the New Mexico state line and the United States Highway 80; south along the state line to the United States-Mexico border; west along the border to the United States Highway 191; northerly on United States Highway 191 to Interstate-10 Exit 331; northeasterly on I-10 to the Bowie-Apache Pass Road; southerly on the Bowie- Apache Pass Road to Arizona Highway 186; southeasterly on Arizona Highway 186 to Arizona Highway 181; south on Arizona Highway 181 to the West Turkey Creek – Kuykendall cutoff road; southerly on the Kuykendall cutoff road to Rucker Canyon Road; easterly on Rucker Canyon Road to Tex Canyon Road; southerly on Tex Canyon Road to United States Highway 80; northeast on United States Highway 80 to the New Mexico state line.