Arizona Unit 26 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has Arizona unit 26 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 26 maps include:
- Arizona public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 26 (GMU 26) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for you upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 26 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined withe USGS topographical maps (user defined boundaries)
Order your unit 26 Arizona topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from Arizona Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the Arizona Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
Arizona Big Game
Unit 26 Beginning at the junction of Interstate-17 and New River Road (Exit 232); west on New River Road to Arizona Highway 74; west on Arizona Highway 74 to the junction with United States Highway 93; southeasterly on United States Highway 93 to the Beardsley Canal; southwesterly along the Beardsley Canal to Indian School Road; west on Indian School Road to Jackrabbit Trail; south on Jackrabbit Trail to Interstate- 10 (Exit 121); west on Interstate-10 to Oglesby Road (Exit 112); south on Oglesby Road to Arizona Highway 85; south on Arizona Highway 85 to the Gila River; east along the Gila River to 115th Avenue; north on 115th Avenue to Interstate-10; west along Interstate-10 to Litchfield Road; north on Litchfield Road to Bell Road; east on Bell Road to the New River; north along the New River to the Carefree Highway; east along Carefree Highway to Cave Creek Road; northeast along Cave Creek Road to Pima Road; south on Pima Road to Loop 101; south on loop 101 to the Salt River; easterly along the Salt River to the Tonto National Forest boundary; southeasterly to Usery Pass Road; north on Usery Pass Road to Bush Highway; easterly on Bush Highway to the Salt River at the Blue Point Bridge; westerly along the Salt River to the Verde River; northerly along the Verde River to the Tonto National Forest boundary; northwesterly along this boundary to Fig Springs Road; southwesterly on Fig Springs Road; west on New River Road to Interstate-17 (Exit 232); except those portions that are sovereign tribal lands of the Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community and the Fort McDowell Mohave-Apache Community.