New Mexico Unit 5A hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has New Mexico unit 5A hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 5A maps include:
- New Mexico public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 5A (GMU 5A) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 5A are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined with USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 5A New Mexico topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from New Mexico Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the New Mexico Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
New Mexico Big Game Unit 5A
– Unit 5A Topo/Map New Mexico – Game Management Unit (GMU-5A).
That portion of GMU 5 beginning at the junction of the northwest boundary of the Santa Fe National Forest and junction with the Jicarilla Apache Indian Reservation north of Lindrith and following the forest boundary south towards Lindrith, then northeasterly past Llaves: thence southerly to its intersection with NM 96, then west along NM 96 to its junction with NM 595 north of Regina, then west along NM 595 to its intersection with the east boundary of the Jicarilla Apache Indian Reservation, then following the reservation boundary north to its intersection with the northwest corner of the Santa Fe National Forest boundary.