New Mexico Unit 56 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has New Mexico unit 56 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 56 maps include:
- New Mexico public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 56 (GMU 56) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 56 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined with USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 56 New Mexico topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from New Mexico Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the New Mexico Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
New Mexico Big Game Unit 56
– Unit 56 Topo/Map New Mexico – Game Management Unit (GMU-56).
Beginning at the junction of US 56 and I-25 at Springer and running north along I-25 to its junction with US 64 at Raton, then east along US 64 to its junction with US 56 at Clayton, then west along US 56 to its junction with I-25.