New Mexico Unit 55B hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has New Mexico unit 55B hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 55B maps include:
- New Mexico public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 55B (GMU 55B) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 55B are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined with USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 55B New Mexico topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from New Mexico Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the New Mexico Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
New Mexico Big Game Unit 55B
– Unit 55B Topo/Map New Mexico – Game Management Unit (GMU-55B).
: Beginning at the junction of I-25 and US 64 south of Raton, then south and west along US 64 to its junction with NM 21 west of Cimarron, then south and east along NM 21 to its junction with I-25 south of Springer, then north along I-25 to its junction with US 64 south of Raton.