New Mexico Unit 55A hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has New Mexico unit 55A hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 55A maps include:
- New Mexico public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 55A (GMU 55A) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 55A are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined with USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 55A New Mexico topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from New Mexico Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the New Mexico Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
New Mexico Big Game Unit 55A
– Unit 55A Topo/Map New Mexico – Game Management Unit (GMU-55A).
That portion of GMU 55 beginning at the junction of NM 58 and US 64 at Cimarron and running west and south along US 64 to the Colfax-Taos county line at Palo Flechado pass; then north along the Colfax county line to the south boundary of the Sangre de Cristo grant; then north and west along the Sangre De Cristo grant’s south boundary to NM 522 then north along NM 522 to the Colorado-New Mexico state line; then east along the state line to its intersection with I-25; then south along I-25 to its junction with US 64 thence southwest along US 64 to its junction with NM 58 at Cimarron.