New Mexico Unit 51B hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has New Mexico unit 51B hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 51B maps include:
- New Mexico public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 5BA (GMU 51B) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 51B are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined with USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 51B New Mexico topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from New Mexico Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the New Mexico Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
New Mexico Big Game Unit 51B
– Unit 51B Topo/Map New Mexico – Game Management Unit (GMU-51B).
Beginning at the intersection of US 64 and the eastern boundary of the Tierra Amarilla grant, running south then west along the Tierra Amarilla grant boundary line to its intersection with the Rio Chama, then south along the Rio Chama to its intersection with the Piedra Lumbre grant boundary line, then northeast along the Piedra Lumbre grant boundary line to its intersection with US 84 northwest of Abiquiu, then southeast along US 84 to its intersection with NM 554 east of Abiquiu, then north and east along NM 554 to its intersection with NM 111, then south along NM 111 to its intersection with US 285 north of Ojo Caliente, then east and north along US 285 to its intersection with US 64 at Tres Piedras, then west along US 64 to its intersection with the Tierra Amarilla grant boundary.
GMU 51A and 51B: The dividing line between GMUs 51A and 51B is US 84.